Friday, June 5, 2009

A Brief History of (my) Time.. In Europe
by pj.m



Glashutte Original, Revolution, & Horomundi: Thank You. I had an incredible trip and it would have never happened if not for you. Rene and Christina, you were unbelievable hosts, Thank You as well.

I would also like to thank Wim, for hosting an excellent prize on the GO forum, IanS for taking time from his incredibly busy schedule to travel with me outside of Geneve, MarkS- it was a pleasure to finally meet you, and of course the watchmakers, Mr. Dufour, Mr. Roth, Peter Speake-Marin, Romain Gauthier, Felix Baumgartner, the wonderful staff of Greubel Forsey and Losa Bruno. It was an honor and pleasure to meet you all, and I very much appreciate the time that you took to speak with me.

[all monikers are of course Horomundi references]





The beautiful village of Glashutte...



My new beautiful baby girl.. the Sport Evolution Perpetual Calendar



The gorgeous center of Dresden...




I will continue later with Prague and Geneve.... for now, at least I know that this is working for me.

No comments: