Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PAM360

How time flies.  I can’t believe it has been 7 years since I first bought a Panerai and became a Paneristi.

As a proud owner of a Panerai PAM360, the www.Paneristi.com 10th Anniversary Special Edition (limited edition of 300), this is as much a celebration of the Sydney Tarts as it is a celebration of Paneristi. It is through this passion and community that I became friends with the founding members of the Sydney Tarts.




Naturally, it is mandatory to immediately change out the OEM strap for something different.

How about something “old school? An A-series OEM honey crocodile strap.


Or maybe something to match the shoes? An OEM gold cashmere calf.



Thanks for reading.


Gaz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it in the flesh!

AP.

Anonymous said...

Do wear a watch on your foot?? ;))

David Barrett said...

I am envious. One day I hope I too will join the Paneristi club.

Unknown said...

DROOL! Wish there was 1 more of these for sale!!!

I should check the panerisit website more often! :(